The voucher is for a one-day Spoon Carving Course run on a private tuition basis at Martin's workshop on a mutally agreed date in 2021. Once you have purchased a voucher you will receive a PDF voucher suitable for printing and giving as a gift.
Should government restrictions prevent the course running or the participant(s) suffer COVID-19 symptoms before the course, it will be re-scheduled at no cost.
The course will cover the following:
- Basic knife & axe skills.
- Tool sharpening.
- Making a simple spoon.
Voucher for a One-Day Spoon Carving Course
The minimum age for the course is 11 years and under 18 year olds must be accompanied by a paying and participating adult.
Due to the current COVID-19 guidance, the courses that Martin is able to offer are subject to the following restrictions:
- Courses will be run on a private tuition basis and are limited to no more than two students from the same household or support bubble.
- The courses will take place entirely in the workshop, with access to the cottage for using the toilet.
- Students will have to bring their own lunch.
- Students will be asked to bring a face covering that they are comfortable wearing, if they wish to use one.